Monday, June 10, 2013

A Sassy Summer Outfit

This little outfit I dreamed up specifically to go with Reggie's red chucks. We're shoe people around here. I modified the Miss Olivia Paige from The Handmade Dress. I made it tunic length and eliminated the ties. Instead I used snaps and hook and eyes. I love the ties but wanted something a little simpler. I made the Ceci shorts by the Petite Kids Boutique and think they are completely adorable. I rescued the fabric for the shorts from my best friend Margaret's stash and the fabric for the top is some beloved Sherbet Pips by Aneela Hoey.

Reggie was in the mood to model (which is so rare) so I took way too many pictures of my adorable little hobbit in this very cute little outfit.









Add to the ensemble another chunky necklace and a felt hair bow and you are set to rock the playground!


0 comments :

Post a Comment